Folcalor appears to be very handsome and attracts many women to his side. He has long hair that sticks out with feathers around his body. He wears lots of jewelry, and has feather markings beneath his eyes.
When Focalor used to live in Alma Torran, he was a womanizer and had many girlfriends which made him being called a playboy or cheater by his fellow household members. It is a trait that is very similar to his king vessel, Sinbad.
Focalor, along with the rest of the Djinn, were created by King Solomon from Rukh.
When he was in Alma Torran, Focalor was in a relationship with plenty of women while being with Leraje (something she would mope about for the rest of her time).
Sinbad is Focalor's Dungeon Capturer. As a Djinn, he can alter his size and rule his Dungeon. After he conquered his Wind Magic are being used by Sinbad. Focalor's Metal Vessel is a silver bracelet that Sinbad wears on his right arm. A member of Focalor's Household is Sharrkan.
- Djinn Equip: In this form, Sinbad takes on the appearance of a bird, with dark feathers covering various parts of his body. His hair grows longer and is feather-like at the ends. He is adorned with a golden collar and gains a third eye on his forehead. He is able to control the wind (in a tornado form) from the palms of his hands..
- Foraz Zora (Cleaving Wind): Sinbad uses this Magic to summon two tornadoes around his hands, then combines them together over his head, throwing down an enormous tornado that can destroy a mountain. He is also able to manipulate wind on a smaller scale, which is still able to destroy Kougyoku's Extreme Magic.
- His name is probably taken from the book The Lesser Key of Solomon. In the first section of this book, entitled Ars Goetia, several demons are described, Focalor being the forty-first. As a matter of fact, the dungeon where Focalor resided was the 41st as well.
- His design is based off Ancient depictions of the Shinto god of the wind, Fūjin.
- In the anime, Focalor, Vepar, and Furfur are not seen in silhouettes for Sinbad's Djinn.