Cerberus, along with the rest of the Djinn, were created by King Solomon from Rukh.
Being a three-headed Djinn, Cerberus can control three different elements : thus, she has the ability to use the 4th type of Magic, Lightning Magic, a subtype of the 2nd one, Ice Magic, and the 1st type of magic as well, Heat Magic.
Only one member of Cerberus' Household has been shown, an Artemyra's girl that resembles Pisti. She if assimilated Cerebus. Apart of her assimilation is that she has gained dog-like ears.
Cerberus' Metal Vessel is the spear that Mira carries with her.
- In her Djinn Equip form, Mira has two supplementary torsos which have different kind of weapons and show different expressions. The body on her left is crying and is carrying two opened vajras. It allows Mira to use Ice Magic. The body on her right looks furious and is carrying an arc and an arrow. It can manipulate thunder. Mira's main body wears a skirt that elongates in her back and a kind of bra. In addition she's wearing a necklace and shoulder straps. This body can use Heat Magic. Each head has the characteristic third-eye on its forehead, and each arm is wearing a bracelet, and has cristal-like feathers on its elbow. Mira gets this kind of feathers on her legs too and her feet turn into paws. She also gains a tail and a golden halo.
- Cerbero Hadisa (Roaring Flame Sword of Imprisonement)
- Mira creates flames to attack her enemy from all directions at once.
- Cerbero Jairu Ranquesa (Imprisoning Dance of the Flame Beast)
- Mira summons fire wolves, that set upon the opponent.
- Cerbero Kalb Volquesa (Hellfire Flash Killing Roar Blast)
- This is Cerberus' Extreme Magic that combines the three elements: fire, ice and lightning. Its effects are still unknown since Mira was prevented to use this attack.
Djinn Weapon Equip
Mira's spear changes into a sort of trident but with the lateral spikes with a crescent moon shape.
- This Djinn's name is probably taken from the book The Lesser Key of Solomon. In the first section of this book, entitled Ars Goetia, several demons are described, Cerberus being the twenty-fourth. The dungeon where Cerberus resided was the 24th as well. Officially, the name of the 24th demon is Naberius, though it is unclear if there is an association with the Greek Cerberus.