His appearance is similar to that of a dragon, with bat-like wings, scaly skin, and horns, otherwise, he has dark, shaggy hair, and a third eye in his forehead. He wears two necklaces and a belt.
He seems to be angry all the time, with his inorganic-looking face. But he’s actually tender-hearted. Also, he's a strait-laced person.
Baal shows up in his own Dungeon when Sinbad touches the lamp, surrounded by the lightnings. He introduces himself as the Djinn of Wrath and Heroes and asks who will become a King. Both Sinbad and Drakon claim that they will become one and start arguing over it. They decide to settle the matter by themselves what Baal lets them do. He says that he looks forward his lord show what he has. When Sinbad defeats Drakon, Baal states he witnessed it clearly and approves him as his lord He gives him the power he yearns for and joins him by getting into his sword.
Baal's Metal Vessel is the sword that Sinbad has on his side.
- In this equip, Sinbad takes on the appearance of a dragon and gets two horns and a jewel on his forehead and an elaborate necklace along with blue scale-like armor over parts of his body and a long tail. He is able to attack with Lightning Magic in this form.
- Bararaq Saiqa (Lightning Sword)
- When Sinbad uses this Metal Vessel, he draws lightning down from the sky. Once the lightning has been summoned and stored in the sword, it releases an enormous lightning blast able to fill the sky with light.
Bararaq Inqerad-Saiqa (Lightning Sword of Extinction)
- When this Extreme Magic is used, an enormous lightning blast able to fill the sky with light is released.
- His name is probably taken from the book The Lesser Key of Solomon. In the first section of this book, entitled Ars Goetia, several demons are described, King Baal being the first. As a matter of fact, the Dungeon where Baal resided was the 1st as well.