Armakan Amun-Ra (アールマカン・アメン・ラー, Ārumakan.Amen.Rā) is the former King of Heliohapt, one of the countries that forms the Seven Seas Alliance. Armakan is the owner of the Djinn Vassago. He is a Dungeon Capturer, capturing one Dungeon, and a King Vessel. He is Sharrkan's older brother. He abdicated on the throne and later joined to the the newly formed International Alliance, as a member on the Board of Directors. 
Armakan is a tall man with dark skin and white hair. He has makeup or tattoos on his eyelids and cheeks. He has a short braid on the right side of his head and wears a metallic goatee and hair ornaments. He wears a dress with a gold belt, a cape, and leg protectors, and has a huge snake coiled around his torso.
At some point of his life, Armakan conquered the 3rd Dungeon and obtained his Djinn, Vassago.
He and the other kings perform Full Djinn Equip, and he comments that he is disappointed as his foolish little brother is not showing up. A few after the attack against the Medium begins, he performs his Extreme Magic along with all the Dungeon Capturers gathered in the battlefield.
Later, after the battle is over, when Sinbad and Kouen talk about the future of Magnostadt, he points out that the Kou Empire also has a magi and one more Metal Vessel user and doubts if Kou is hiding a trump card from them.
Armakan might have some skill in swordmanship as he carries one with him and is his Metal Vessel.
Vassago is the Djinn that Armakan obtained when he conquered the 3rd Dungeon. Armakan's Metal Vessel is the curved sword that carries with him, very similar of Sharrkan's one. Only one member of his Household has been showed, a monster with a jackal form. His Household Vessel is a crescent-shaped necklace.
- Djinn Weapon Equip: In his Djinn Weapon Equip, Armakan's sword changes into a much larger sword and its blade makes some undulations and is also half dark and half white.
- Djinn Equip: In his Djinn Equip form, Armakan has an angelic appearance with large wings and the characteristic third eye in the front. His hair also gets longer and cover both his shoulders. His body is half dark and half white. He wears an armor and bracelets in his ankles.
He refers to Sharrkan as his "foolish little brother".
- Armakan might have been named after Amun Ra, an Egyptian deity, who is the god of wind and King of the Gods.
- The only member of his Household shown is a monster resembling the Egyptian jackal deity Anubis, associated with mummification and the afterlife.
- Armakan usually has his eyes shut.
- His hobby is playing with snakes.